Open Circles are informal group events that have, as core intention, the co-creation of a collective field of healing based on the Archetype of an existing plant and flower.
For each gathering we choose one living flower/plant and, in a collaborative fashion, as a group, we explore and experience its Archetypal expression. We complete our experience by intentionally emanating these healing qualities to the collective.
- We gather to be nurtured by the teachings of one Plant Archetype.
- Our goal is to align ourselves with the plant’s intelligence and its Virtues of Wholeness and Healing.
- Each time, one Flower and Plant Archetype is called into the Circle.
- With curiosity and wonder, we explore its features and learn about its qualities (including its herbal and flower essence qualities).
- We share our impressions, freely contributing to the group attunement.
- In alignment with Higher Intelligences, we co-create a radiant healing field.
- We immerse ourselves in these healing qualities.
- Then, as a group, we potentize this field with intention, and we emanate this healing out to the collective, to the planet, and to all of those in need.
Wednesday, February 15, 2023
Wednesday, March 15, 2023
Wednesday, April 19, 2023
Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Wednesday, June 14, 2023
Wednesday, July 12, 2023
Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Wednesday, October 18, 2023
Wednesday, November 15, 2023
Wednesday, December 13, 2023
Wednesday, January 17, 2024
The experiences offered by Ruth Toledo Altschuler of online meetings for the deepening of our connection with flower essences is amazing!
At the end of each meeting, the multiple and strong feelings and sensations bring us to an intimate contact with the plants and nature, even though we are virtually connecting; and, in the same way, we feel this strong connection amongst the group members.
This is my testimonial, and that is what I see in the eyes and expression of each participant at the end of the sessions!